04 September 2013

Developing Courses of Action

I've listed a number of items that I am concerned with in preparation for actual BOLC training and eventual DPT school.  Some of these items are relevant to most folks- some are not and are more personal for my situation. 

So far, I've completed the following:

- Personally procured move
- Organized paperwork (on-going process, but I did put most of it together, included amendment to orders...ugh)
- New(ish) laptop ready to go with an internet USB card which I'll need because AMEDD does not have wifi

That leaves me to complete these COAs:
- Finalize my BOLC packing list.  A new watch here, a triple-check on the clothing items there, and I should be good to go.
- Gave up on trying to get my CAC before BOLC.  The system says I still am assigned with a little "green card" so until that changes, I can't even go in to get a CAC, for some reason.  I'll just have to wait like everyone else again.
- Solidify deferment of student loans.  Every loan servicer is different, so make sure it gets confirmed and you print out any paperwork related to extending your grace period!
- I apparently do not need my ed-delay status any longer since I'll be starting AD on Friday!  For this one, I can just wait it out, I think.
- Attend commissioning ceremony on Friday and smile over the fact that the ball is rolling from here on out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment